If you are a bottom feeder, please click “unsubscribe.”
I do NOT work with bottom feeders.
My friends and clients are winners and it’s important for our well being to remove the toxic people determined to fail.
For your sanity, I suggest you do the same.
I cannot help bottom feeders. No one can help them because they are determined to be victims—it’s their identity.
I’m sure some of them are decent people, but they are a lost cause.
Every population is similarly divided:
* 1% are exceptional
* 4% do well
* 15% do okay
* 80% barely get by
It’s no coincidence that the top 5% of society has different philosophies than the masses.
If you are a bottom feeder, your ego will prevent you from admitting it even when it’s obvious to everyone around you.
Instead, you will become defensive and make emotionally, unfounded accusations with labels that end in “ist.”
But regardless, this is the only help I can offer before we part ways.
YOU ARE A BOTTOM FEEDER IF:
- You believe your failure is anyone’s fault but your own
- You wait to see what happens to you instead of taking action
- You discount another’s hard work and attribute their success to “privilege”
- You believe most of the poor in America are not responsible for their choice to be poor
- You believe government should level the playing field by stealing from the rich to give to the poor
- You believe rich people are evil
- You believe it is wrong to pursue wealth
- You believe corporations (emotionless entities) are evil
- You believe government is there to save you
- You believe government is the solution to anyone’s problem
- You believe it’s government’s job to protect people from themselves
- You believe government should provide your job, college education, health care, or retirement
- You believe affirmative action (discrimination) is good
- You believe any race or sex should be receive unique privileges, special benefits, or lower standards
- You believe the “Universe” determines your success
- You appreciate political correctness
- You drive a Prius, with an Obama/Hillary/Bernie sticker, and you have a reusable grocery bag in the car
Ok, the last one was a joke to see if you have a sense of humor.
Being able to laugh is what winners do. Besides, I know there are winners who drive a Prius 🙂
If you believe any of the above, you have adopted philosophies of the mainstream bottom feeder.
If you are offended by any of the above, than you are a bottom feeder.
And this has nothing to do with your political leanings.
I know some winners that vote left, but there is a disproportionate number of left leaning bottom feeders because democrats prey upon the weak minded voter.
This also has nothing to do with how much money you make or the job you have. There are plenty of broke winners with shitty jobs.
It’s entirely about your mindset and how you’ve choosen to think.
It is a choice.
If you are a bottom feeder, please click unfriend in Facebook, unfollow in Twitter, unsubscribe from my email lists, and whatever you do, do not try to become my coaching client.
I do not have space for bottom feeders.
I am limited to 24 very sacred hours each day and I have to save them for the winners.
I use the internet to connect with interesting people and to attract winners to my circle.
It is a battle and we need to stick together.