New Release – Book Now Available
This new book is a collection of intimate and sometimes shocking conversations about motivation with twelve Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belts.
The end result is twelve fascinating and unexpected stories about overcoming adversity and achieving success in life and Jiu-Jitsu.
Jiu-Jitsu has often been used as a metaphor of life, but you can replace Jiu-Jitsu with any sport, business or ambitious pursuit – the lessons are universal.
What drives ambitious people is often shaped by our subconscious mind. We are not always aware of the influences driving our behavior, but you will discover underlying themes which reveal answers to the following questions:
- What drives highly successful people?
- Are they born ambitious or is it learned?
- What is common among extremely motivated people?
- What lessons have they learned during their journey?
- Were the sacrifices worth the rewards?