Post your questions in the comments, on any subject, and I will be glad to answer them in the next Q & A.
This month I focused on the personal finance questions I received.
- What are the most profitable investments?
- Is the current political trend in California financially feasible to the individual?
- Term vs whole life insurance?
- Is Bitcoin a good investment?
- What about reverse mortgage for retirement?
If you’re interested in this subject, be sure to check out my best selling book, “How to be Rich: The Couple’s Guide to a Rich Life Without Worrying About Money.”
(Watch video or read transcript below)
This month I’m focusing on personal finance, which has always been an interest of mine since the 80s when I saw the movie Quicksilver with Kevin Bacon who played a bicycle messenger that made a bunch of money in the stock market. Ever since I saw that movie, probably in my freshman year of high school, I became obsessed with personal finance and the stock market. Continue reading “June 2019 Q & A”